We've released a brand-new update for Prominence Poker on PC, Xbox One & PS4. Big thanks to our community for giving us feedback and reporting any issues they came across, it definitely helps!
Check out the list of changes below:
- Adjusted loot case chip rewards and upgrade prices to match store prices.
- Upgraded loot cases will never award duplicate items or nicknames.
- Ranked tournament rating calculations are now based upon relative tier instead of precise relative rating.
- The winner close up at the end of a hand is now shown only if the hand is interesting enough.
- There are now roughly triple the number of win/lose reaction animations.
- Some improvements to the nickname screen to make it more usable.
- Lobbies now show a background image representing the chosen venue.
- "Waiting for next hand" is now shown when you join a ring game in progress.
- Fixed a bug that caused the bankroll shown while at the table to not immediately reflect the chips earned from a challenge.
- Fixed a bug that caused the community cards in the HUD to get stuck showing the previous hand's cards until new cards are dealt.
- Fixed a bug that caused the daily cut timer to be inaccurate and misleading.
- Fixed a bug that caused the daily cut spinner sound to repeat forever.
- Fixed various cosmetic bugs in the shell.
- Many bug fixes to reduce server disconnections and improve stability.
- Fixed a bug that caused your bankroll not to reflect your ranked tournament chip rewards immediately after claiming them.
- REP received from sending gifts to other players used to be random. Now it's 10% of the gift purchase price. For example, if you buy a gift for someone for 150,000 chips you will receive 15,000 rep.
- Fixed a bug that caused some instability during ranked tournament matchmaking.
- The all-in close up is now shown for everyone at the table, not just for the player going all-in. However, it is only shown when the situation is interesting enough, which is not very often in practice.
Edited by ClearConscious