Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads and etc.

Sign in to follow this  
Shooting Guard

Random Number Generation?

Is this game somewhat rigged? I've played for about a month and I feel there is another layer to this game besides random number generation. 

It's almost like it is designed to try to make hands exciting. 

For example the number of hands that are won on the river. And the number of hands in which one person will have a flush, one has a straight and another has a three of a kind. Or there is an ace on the table and 3 people so happen to have an ace. 

If I need a card on the river and someone makes a big bet I find myself thinking "It's Prominence Poker, go for it". 

I play other poker games and none have me this suspicious. My son plays and came to me saying the same thing. 

I'm at breaking point on this game I'm sick of it, the game is rigged I do not care what anyone says I play like an absolute rock my ranges are so tight and always losing to the river which is always there only out or a flush or a straight every time 

My friend agrees he sees how unlucky I am in this game and I read up a lot of the tips of the game but still just feel like my chips will get drained one way or another being good at poker has nothing in this game most of the highest bankroll players use collusion and also do ranked head to heads on various accounts for the 1.5m diamond reward 

Edited by quornstar