Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads and etc.

Sign in to follow this  
BedsideFungus89

Poker Nicknames

If I go by what my monthly poker group calls me (my father-in-law and his retired buddies) then it'd be "Dynamite Dan". A little piece of me dies every time they say it. The only way I keep my sanity is by telling myself that I bang his daughter.

Edited by SevenSideSammy

13 hours ago, SevenSideSammy said:

If I go by what my monthly poker group calls me (my father-in-law and his retired buddies) then it'd be "Dynamite Dan". A little piece of me dies every time they say it. The only way I keep my sanity is by telling myself that I bang his daughter.

Well alrighty then.

Mine would probably be Syn of Hearts.

Cruelly, I will probably now start referring to you as Dynamite Dan all over the boards, Sammy.

An old poker friend once said my nickname should be Donkey Puncher (on account of how often I put donks out of the game), but that's just gross.  Another friend suggested Sonia Sevens (but that was just a fluke night when sevens kept working out for me).  And of course there are always the usual Sonia Blade (finish him) and Red Sonia suggestions, but . . . 

I think I like Mighty Mouse. :)

@Miss Ameryka Any backstory for Syn of Hearts?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Rahvanni said:

I see that you have moved up to 1st Runner-Up, Miss Ameryka. Keep it up, you'll win that crown someday.

Apparently, even 50 likes a day is not enough for me so I couldn't "like" your comment even though I liked your comment.  I liked it so much though that I had to let you know I liked it.  :D

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Rahvanni said:

I see that you have moved up to 1st Runner-Up, Miss Ameryka. Keep it up, you'll win that crown someday.

Jooooooookes.:P

First of all, Steve Harvey was the one who announced the winner but he called the wrong name. He corrected himself and I now have my crown tyvm.

Edited by Miss Ameryka
  • Like 1

Some call me jack instead of daniel, because i often bring jack daniels to the table. And jinx, but i wont say anymore on certain topics seeing how it triggers people xD 

If I had to pick a really cool poker name I would use Baddison as it's the combination of my kid's names. Addison and Bobby make Baddison. I love them to pieces and they help inspire me to be the best that I can be even with gambling. Ha! Now, I hope nobody steals my nickname because I have hopes of being the next big poker star. :D

• Like 1

Everyone in live tournaments call me "The Butcher" I don't know if that nickname is available. But everyone calls me that.