Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads and etc.

So many people complaining of your the way you make your games Pipeworks Studio, remind me to never ever buy another game with that name on it. Such a bad game, here is a few examples . I have been playing poker for years and never seen poker hands being dealt like this, and people.. never ever believe when they say it is random dealing and I'll show you why. If you really watch how your pre-flop cards come up you'll notice they will deal you a high  card and a low card for example: K2, Q3, A4,  you will get this up to 75% of the time. Another thing I noticed is the flop will always show potential straits or flushes, it deals you this so you constantly fighting for a hand and anybody that knows anything about strategy   in poker knows exactly what im talking about. Which brings up the next topic, I just played a game, three of us left,  I have pocket K's other person reraises me and third person goes all in with his pocket A's..I call and the original raiser has 10 6 suited diamonds, well he rivers his diamond flush and I noticed that this happens on a regular basis. I've seen people with a really high level and still playing in the bronze...hmmmm I wonder what that means...It means that he/she made it to thiis point because there were constant crap cards being dealt. Another thing I noticed and you will too is the good cards are only dealt to the player with the most chips so what that means is you pretty well have to double up right away or you wont win so please comment if you agree or even if you don't that's ok too..just want to here from you..thnx

You have noticed you’re not playing with real money, right?  It has an effect on how people play. That’s why you see people win with low percentage hands in this game that you’d never see IRL.  

How many times have you folded pre-flop only to see your garbage folded turn to gold?  In this game, people actually play those garbage cards, and sometimes they’ll hit. 

That’s poker. Maybe it’s not the game for you. 

I've found more success in playing PP as entertainment, ego gratification doesn't seem to work.  Everyone at the table is playing with the same odds of winning, there are no favorites.  If I'm not winning its because of the way I'm playing and the only way I can stop losing is to change the way I'm playing.   Always remember, for each hand, there are five players who are not going to win..

Woody938 is completly right in his assumption that the game is a broken mess. It has always baffled me that the developer of this game after page after page after page of complaints, still dig their heads in the sand and think "WE are in the RIGHT and  the players who actually experience all the shait..are WRONG"

And with no update since 2018 we can be sure nothing more is gonna be done to fix or patch anything.

Not even the glitch with players sitting on air instead their chair is fixed. So yep...Prominence Poker is an insult to any player with skill. 😄😆😂

Edited by AceOfSpades

You didn't mention the platform you're playing on, but I suspect it's the PC version.   

At the end of last month I visited the 'bankroll' section of the leaderboard on Xbox to see how many different players had plated PP for the month..  The total was  54,600, and I suspect a like number of players played on PS4.

Once again, let me remind everyone:  REAL POKER IS DIFFERENT THAN VIDEO POKER!!

So please, if you don't like this free video game, don't play it.       We'll both be happy.

I play on PS4 thank you.

Oh yeah..I KNOW real poker is different than computer generated.

The issue here is that while there are several computer generated Poker games with LITTLE algorithm problems..Prominence is not one of them.

I have played Poker for 33 years and I have over 100 mill chips at PS4 version. 

So I know my poker..

But there have been no update for 2 years this summer...no sorting out of glitches and NO  sorting out of card issues.

So as I say again...instead of LISTENING to the players and sort issues out.... the developer has just abandoned the game ...but gladly take in the money they can from selling boosts OR chips.

The PC version is dead..because there are lots of better games out there to choose from. On the Windows platform.  Prominence Poker was more or less dead on arrival  because as soon as players discover the card issues..they left. But maybe you have a better explanation ????

The problem with Prominence was simple from the start. There was an idea of making money..but no true roadmap.  As soon as the money did not roll inn as expected..the development of the game was ..abandoned.

If I'm wrong then be free to enlighten me.

I'm very interested in reading any defence you or any in the development team have for WHY the development was stopped...but taking in money from boosts and chips is fine.

Now it's your turn to answer...

It's my belief that Pipeworks bean counters no longer support PP.  I would suggest that you select "support" and detail any issues  with 505games, because Pipeworks seldom reviews the comments of this forum.