Omni

DO NOT BUY BOOSTS!!!!!!!!

6 posts in this topic

Since I stupidly decided to give the developers some real money I CANNOT WIN.  Before the boost I could win and got decent cards.  Since the purchase I haven’t even come in 3rd in any tournament whereas before I could easily place 3rd at least.  

 

This is game is very flawed, I wish someone else would develop a decent casino game! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Omni said:

Since I stupidly decided to give the developers some real money I CANNOT WIN.  Before the boost I could win and got decent cards.  Since the purchase I haven’t even come in 3rd in any tournament whereas before I could easily place 3rd at least.  

 

This is game is very flawed, I wish someone else would develop a decent casino game! 

You're saying that the developers are penalizing you for giving then money??

Why would they do that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why are you expecting that boosts will help you win?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/15/2019 at 11:23 PM, Farmer John40 said:

You're saying that the developers are penalizing you for giving then money??

Why would they do that?

Why don’t you explain it to me.   Tournament play is rigged, end of discussion. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/16/2019 at 8:15 AM, Warp said:

Why are you expecting that boosts will help you win?

Quote me when I said that I thought buying boosts would help me win!!!  I’ll be waiting, NOT. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/15/2019 at 7:20 PM, Omni said:

Since I stupidly decided to give the developers some real money I CANNOT WIN.  Before the boost I could win and got decent cards.  Since the purchase I haven’t even come in 3rd in any tournament whereas before I could easily place 3rd at least.   

 

This is game is very flawed, I wish someone else would develop a decent casino game! 

Here's the post where you claimed that buying boost  was the reason you could no longer win.  I'll rephrase the question.     Why do you think that buying boosts will have an effect on your play???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now