Sign in to follow this  
LV_Jag

Authentication Errors

4 posts in this topic

Over the past week, I've been receiving a lot more authentication errors in game.  I play a tournament every day, and get this error at least once per day.  Last night, it was followed by a blue screen error.   This is the only game I'm having issues with in regards to errors/connection.  Is there a way to fix this on my end or your end?

6 hours ago, LV_Jag said:

Over the past week, I've been receiving a lot more authentication errors in game.  I play a tournament every day, and get this error at least once per day.  Last night, it was followed by a blue screen error.   This is the only game I'm having issues with in regards to errors/connection.  Is there a way to fix this on my end or your end?

Your reference to a blue screen suggest that you're playing PP on a device that is not PS4 or XB, right?.  If so, the problem is between Steam and your device.  If you're the only one experiencing the problem, then something is happening in your PC.

I was getting green screen errors on my PC version of PP and was told that I had about 4 viruses on my PC.  This sounded strange to me because I have the full Norton package for security,  I nevertheless payed to have my PC fixed.  I also stopped playing PP on Steam and only use XB. 

I was also told that the virus appeared to be in the  graphics.

hope that helps.

No, I'm on PS4.  When there are errors that "crash" the PS4/game, it goes to a blue screen error.  I was able to submit the report that sends along to PP, but not sure if they are checking these reports since it's been radio silence around here lately.

I've asked other's who I game with regularly and a couple of them are also experiencing this issue.  Just trying to figure out what's triggering it since it's not everyone having issues.  

Thanks for the clarification.

PP is published by 505games on their servers.  When you report a problem on this forum you're establishing communication with 505games.  

When you do, tell them you've already unplugged, waited 30 sec. and plugged-in your PS4 and router.  It'll save a day.

Please keep is updated on your progress..