Murderous_Falcon

Game automatically folding and passing (Literally no user input) (Not sitting out)

6 posts in this topic

I downloaded the game about a week ago it was all going good. I could make all of my own moves and play how I want to play. Fast forward to today and the past couple days every game I join after a short while (2 minutes) with playing each hand  (Raising, checking and folding) the game starts automatically folding and checking for me and when I pre-select check it still folds automatically. Its like im sitting out but I'm not sitting out. Please help...

That's odd.

Which platform are you playing on? XB1, PS4. or PC?   Which type of game are you playing: ring, H2H, ranked?

What chip amount do to you have in the game?   What amount is being played in the hand?  

Playing on PC (Reinstalled twice), just a casual ring game with 10k pot.  It checks when no one raises and folds when someone raises most of the time but, I'm not in sit out. Have had my controller plugged in and removed, same issue as well.

During the day I play on XB1, but in the evenings between 9 and 10pm pacific time, I play casual 10k and 20k ring games on my PC.  In the year plus this has never happened to me.  My ganertag is Farmer John, perhaps we can meet for a game.   What's your game name?

I can make this happen!!  Perhaps this is what's happening.

Note the circular item that appears over your avatar when it's your turn to play?  Note, also how it clears the middle of the circle counter-clockwise.  This is a timer, giving you 15 seconds to decide what you want to do.  At the end of the allotted time the decision will be made for you.