Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads and etc.

Camilo Casas

Guitar tabs for game soundtrack

Hi, I don’t know if I am the only one who wants to play this song on guitar, specially the clubs affiliation soundtrack which has the electric guitar.

My question is: can some developer or someone make a guitar tab of the soundtrack of this game? It’d be amazing 

Thank you

On 12/3/2018 at 5:01 AM, Camilo Casas said:

Hi, I don’t know if I am the only one who wants to play this song on guitar, specially the clubs affiliation soundtrack which has the electric guitar.

My question is: can some developer or someone make a guitar tab of the soundtrack of this game? It’d be amazing 

Thank you

I would love to know to. I just can't seem to find anything on it. Could u please le me know if u have found anything either 

just found this website trying to find the tab i made for one of the solo songs for this game. here it is: ]https://www.acousterr.com/tabmaker im not sure why the tuning letters are messed up, i cant find out how to change but it is in DROP D tuning, so just imagine them as DADGBe. hope it helps :)

Edited by dylj