Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads and etc.

Sign in to follow this  
王珂

PlayProminence Poker Games of 2019 | PS4 Xbox One PC

I love poker content!!Last summer i recharged xbox live gold membership key and played a few days with friends. But spectating this game wasn't as fun as spectating other more straight forward poker games. I wasn't really sure who was sitting on what hand at all times and the fact that the community cards aren't front and center makes it a little difficult to keep up. And that takes away from the viewing experience. Watching regular poker, while less arcade-y, is more fun because it's easy for me to keep track of what's going on -that then helps me get nervous or excited for what might come next. More poker tho!this would be better if i understood how poker works .Is this game brand new because I only saw my friends playing itnowJustin Roiland joined Hat Films??? Where is season 4 Justin?!!