jaxsonhawke

Only Chips from Loot Boxes

4 posts in this topic

l play on PS4. Love the game, hate that it seems like it's been semi abandoned by the developers? It would be cool to see even a few small updates occasionally.                   Before I tell you about the problem I came to the forums for, this forum is really non functional on mobile. I can't hit the enter button in posts and I cannot go back and edit what I've written. So jot that problem down.                      Main problem: Whenever I open a loot box, all I get is chips. I always upgrade my box because I'm trying to get Lewis' Lucky Day Coffee, which I presume you can only get from Epic Loot Boxes, as that's the color indicated on the item in the purchase screen. I've opened a lot of loot boxes, but lately I am ONLY getting chip prizes. Usually the 65,000 minimum, but I have gotten the larger chip prize, too. Are my odds really really bad, or is this some kind of glitch in the game? (Also my partner opened a couple loot boxes on their account and also got only chips, but they opened fewer than me so it's more likely it's luck for them, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to mention it.)

🤔

Hello!

Yes, it seems the loot cases give out an insane amount of chips.  Boosts are next in line if you're lucky.  Anything else is super rare, it seems.  Like you, I wish the loot cases awarded other prizes other than chips all the time.  Hopefully the devs will update the likelihood of receiving items other than chips in loot cases in the near future.

2 hours ago, LV_Jag said:

Hello!

Yes, it seems the loot cases give out an insane amount of chips.  Boosts are next in line if you're lucky.  Anything else is super rare, it seems.  Like you, I wish the loot cases awarded other prizes other than chips all the time.  Hopefully the devs will update the likelihood of receiving items other than chips in loot cases in the near future.

I prefer using the chips awarded to buy items  of my choice rather than being forced to accept the items PP decides I should have.

But that's just me. 🙂 

I'd rather take the chips.

More items=more duplicates at which you're awarded a quarter of the cost they are buyable at, the biggest rip off to date.

If the item I get is duplicated, I want it's full value, not a quarter of it. I get more chips when they're awarded than I do from anything duplicated.