flickrite

Multiple small and big blinds since July 18 update

13 posts in this topic

Since this week's update I've noticed that often two players are paying either the small or big blind, so you get two players simultaneously checking. 

Its really quite simple......

You dumdums keep buying FAKE chips with REAL money....lol...cant help myself lol....for a FREE GAME!!!!!!!.....that has a RAKE!!!.....which most don't  realize or know what that means....sooooooo......the multiple blinds help build the pot which in turn builds the total rake for each hand. 

Basically it's a scumbag move just to take more of the chips that you purchased lol. Hence the reason it hasn't been addressed. 

On 8/28/2018 at 9:49 AM, Farmer John40 said:

Have you  even considered  that it may be a programming error??

Lol. A programming error that favors the house....lol. No more koolaid for you lol

3 hours ago, Again said:

Lol. A programming error that favors the house....lol. No more koolaid for you lol

With all due respect sir.   The reason you  lose chips is directly related to the way you play.

I've been playing since day one and I've yet to buy a chip.

17 hours ago, Farmer John40 said:

With all due respect sir.   The reason you  lose chips is directly related to the way you play.

I've been playing since day one and I've yet to buy a chip.

I haven't purchased any chips either. Reading my post is a start....understanding what I said is a major achievement that we will have to work on. 

It was directed to the people that do buy chips. I simply made a statement saying that it's in the game for a reason....wait... I'll stop and let you catch up......wait....you really don't understand what I said .....lol... 

6 hours ago, Again said:

I haven't purchased any chips either. Reading my post is a start....understanding what I said is a major achievement that we will have to work on. 

It was directed to the people that do buy chips. I simply made a statement saying that it's in the game for a reason....wait... I'll stop and let you catch up......wait....you really don't understand what I said .....lol... 

OK.

I guess I just get tired of negative conspiracy theories.  

9 hours ago, Farmer John40 said:

OK.

I guess I just get tired of negative conspiracy theories.  

What conspiracy??? Its right in front of you in black and white !!!!

Again....people send real money on fake chips. Then the game takes a percentage of each pot....which is a scumbag move since people are spending money on the game. 

If it's an error then fix it !!!

45 minutes ago, narlymech said:

I've been getting multiples also.

Does this problem occur in other games besides  Ring games?    Which veersion of PP do you play- XB1, PS4, or PC.   The problem has never occurred to me while playing Ranked tournaments on XB1,  yet I've seen this in  Ring games on my PC. 

15 hours ago, Farmer John40 said:

Does this problem occur in other games besides  Ring games?    Which veersion of PP do you play- XB1, PS4, or PC.   The problem has never occurred to me while playing Ranked tournaments on XB1,  yet I've seen this in  Ring games on my PC. 

I've only seen it in ring games on xbox one so far.

1 hour ago, narlymech said:

I've only seen it in ring games on xbox one so far.

Does this happen to every player, on every hand, or can you  detect a pattern??