Tendo TG

Server Issue

13 posts in this topic

It will not allow me to join a game. When I try, all it does is sit there and load for minutes then says I lost server connection. Have tried everything, reinstalled, hard reset my Xbox, even hard reset my router. Nothing, still having the same issue days later. What else can be done ? 

3 hours ago, Tendo TG said:

It will not allow me to join a game. When I try, all it does is sit there and load for minutes then says I lost server connection. Have tried everything, reinstalled, hard reset my Xbox, even hard reset my router. Nothing, still having the same issue days later. What else can be done ? 

There appears to be a bug in ether 505games or PP software that effects your account data on your console.  People experiencing your problem have no problems playing other games on their console and being able to play pp on other consoles.

I urge everyone with the same problem to open a ticket with 505games.

How do I do that? And from what I’ve read, everyone who does that is basically told that 505 games can’t do anything about it.

21 minutes ago, Tendo TG said:

How do I do that? And from what I’ve read, everyone who does that is basically told that 505 games can’t do anything about it.

Select "More" at the  top  of this page, then select "support".  If enough people report a similar problem, they won't be able to ignore you.

What I'd like to see is someone try to have some else try tp play PP on your console using THEIR  account id, and tell us if they can play PP.  If they can then the problem is with your account info on your console.  If the can't, then the problem is how PP is functioning on your console. 

Look, if you can play other games on your console yet you can't play PP, that should give everyone a clue as to where the problem is.

I Signed on with another ID and it does the same thing. Just sits there and loads. I’ll try to send another ticket

51 minutes ago, Tendo TG said:

I Signed on with another ID and it does the same thing. Just sits there and loads. I’ll try to send another ticket

Last two suggestions.

Uninstall PP from your console.  Then uninstall either one big game or a couple of small games from your console.

Then unplug your console and wait 30 seconds before plugging the console back in.  (the start-up routine will define the recently released free space) 

Then reinstall PP and see if it works in a different disk area.

Lastly, download and install another game from 505games and tell us if it works along with your other games..

I’ve sent a ticket and they got back to me saying that they basically didn’t know what was going on. I’ve tried everything above. I read around and found that someone having the same issue had the devs “hose” his account as follows.

From the dev who fixed it: "[Eylsiumseeker's] avatar definition was hosed and has now been reset."

He was able to play after this action.

Is it possible to do this for my account ? “

Edited by Tendo TG

3 hours ago, ClearConscious said:

@mkelly4ca Can you look into this?

Also look at these threads with similar problem

Stuck in loading screen

Communication/server issues

My prominence Poker not working

Freeze up

• Thanks 1