xDrumkeyz

stuck in loading screen PS4 pleas help

12 posts in this topic

I downloaded prominence poker for the first time but after I create my character when I go in to the tutorial  its keeps loading but nothing happens, so i closed my application and restarted the game now I came in the main menu, but I pressed on casual game this time but it keeps loading nothing happens I deleted the game and redownload it but every time I press x to enter prominence poker it puts me in the casual game loading screen 

please help my psn is xDrumkeyz

and I already tested my connection nothing is wrong with that.

I'm from  Europe The Netherlands 

Something is not working right on your console.  From your description, the connection appears to be working.  So it must be a problem with the software executing.

The permeant PP files on  your console are only there to transfer and receive files from the servers and don't run the actual game.

PP fails at the same place suggesting that it has failed to load all of the required files from the PP server when you start the game.

I would suggest that you verify that you have sufficient work space on your disk for PP to function, and I don't have a clue how much is required.

The other thing you might want to try, is to delete other games from your console and uninstall PP and then reinstall PP to alter the location on the disk that PP will use.  This was a solution that I used to correct a similar problem I had on an older version of XB and was suggested by XB support.

Good luck and please keep us informed of your progress. 

I failed to mention one very important step.

After you've uninstalled PP and a few more items from your console, unplug your console and wait 30 seconds before plugging it back in.   This tep will identify the increased  free space.

I tried those things but, still no success, I tried to go on my brother PlayStation ps4 slim on my account it worked on his PlayStation but on mine it still ain't working

28 minutes ago, xDrumkeyz said:

I tried those things but, still no success, I tried to go on my brother PlayStation ps4 slim on my account it worked on his PlayStation but on mine it still ain't working

This problem is also occurring on Xbox.  It is discussed in this forum and titled "Connection/server issues.".

505games operates the servers for PP, so click on support and open a ticket with 505games. 

Same problem here i can enter PP but when i click casual it keeps loading and nothing happen i'm playing on ps4 can anyone help?

1 hour ago, Pablo_Pablo said:

I already reinstall PP for like 3 times and deleted like 2 games but it still did not work

It appears that PP has an error n their system.

2 minutes ago, Pablo_Pablo said:

How do i fix it :(

You can't.

Based on all of the other complaints posted in this forum, everything a user can do has been tried. What is reported to work is for a PP dev to do something to your account. 

Clear is aware of the problem and I believe has passed the info on to Mike Kelly.