Sign in to follow this  
Squid

Auto top up and card symbols for site

3 posts in this topic

I was wondering if we could add an auto-top up option for the game.  Where if I choose, I could pick an option that would let me rebuy any time my stack becomes less than the minimum buy in.

For example at say a 100k game, I lose 10k in a hand, and now I'm at 90k.  Well instead of having to press start and press rebuy I can have the game buy me back in automatically to 100k.  This would save me a lot of button presses.  Those who don't want that option activated can choose not to use it.  

Also on the emoticons option on the site (for the replys on forum) we see poker cards that are spades, but there are no hearts, diamonds or clubs.  What happened to the other 3 sections?  If the other 3 sections can't be made it would be cool to have the option to use a red heart, a red diamond, a black spade, or a black club on our posts.  So if I want to break down a hand I can type in what the face card was and then pick the suit from the emoticon section.  So say K(red heart), Q(red diamond), 9 (red heart).  That's all we really need, the symbols, so we can break down hands more easily and in depth in the strategy section of your forums.  So I hope either the 3 suits of cards are finished, or you at least give us a heart, spade, club and diamond (in their respective colors) on the emoticon section.

Thanks.

52 minutes ago, Squid said:

I was wondering if we could add an auto-top up option for the game.  Where if I choose, I could pick an option that would let me rebuy any time my stack becomes less than the minimum buy in.

Yes, it's on the list, no ETA.

On 5/3/2018 at 11:35 AM, The Mayor said:

Yes, it's on the list, no ETA.

Awesome, thank you for the reply.