Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads and etc.

McFudgePoo

CAN YOU GUYS PLEASE GIVE ME MY CHIPS

A FEW MINUTS AGO,I WAS PLAYING A RING GAME,BUY IN WAS 1000. IN SHORT I HAD 30 CHIPS LEFT,I WENT ALL IN,AND SO DID THE DUDE NEXT TO ME. I HAD A DAMN FLUSH AND HE HAD NOOOOOTTHHING.HE WENT ALL IN AS WELL FOR 4.3K CHIPS,MIND YOU BY ME GOING ALL IN I SHOULDVE WON ALL OF THOSE CHIPS,I HAD A DAMN FLUUSHH.HE HAD A 3 AND A 7,NOOOOTHING IM PISSED. GIVE ME THE CHIPS I HAVE EARNED,AND OH HE DIDNT LOSE CRAP.GOOOOD WHAT THE HECK MAN,IT WILL NOT BE COOL IF YOU DO NOT GIVE ME THE CHIPS I HAD EARNED MAN!!!!

Edited by McFudgePoo

13 hours ago, McFudgePoo said:

A FEW MINUTS AGO,I WAS PLAYING A RING GAME,BUY IN WAS 1000. IN SHORT I HAD 30 CHIPS LEFT,I WENT ALL IN,AND SO DID THE DUDE NEXT TO ME. I HAD A DAMN FLUSH AND HE HAD NOOOOOTTHHING.HE WENT ALL IN AS WELL FOR 4.3K CHIPS,MIND YOU BY ME GOING ALL IN I SHOULDVE WON ALL OF THOSE CHIPS,I HAD A DAMN FLUUSHH.HE HAD A 3 AND A 7,NOOOOTHING IM PISSED. GIVE ME THE CHIPS I HAVE EARNED,AND OH HE DIDNT LOSE CRAP.GOOOOD WHAT THE HECK MAN,IT WILL NOT BE COOL IF YOU DO NOT GIVE ME THE CHIPS I HAD EARNED MAN!!!!

How many chips did you earn from that exchange?

I honestly can't tell if you're joking or not. But on the off chance you don't understand how the pot works, I'll try to explain it as simply as I can.

You only had 30 chips. That means the maximum amount you can win is an additional 30 chips per player who paid in. So you should have only won 30 from that pot, raising your total to 60.

It would be ridiculous if they had lost 4,000+ chips to your 30, don't ya think? Also, caps lock doesn't get your point across anymore than proper grammar. Just sayin'.

• Like 3

It doesnt matter,if I had a flush I should've won those chips.The guy I was going against made a bad call,he risked 4000 chips,it doesnt matter if I only had 30.You make a bad call in poker,you make a bad call.It shouldn't be "oh you have alot to lose,so we will give you another chance".Shit guys,oh and guess what...I didn't win shit.I had everything to lose in that ring game,I put my final 30 chips on the line,because the pot was so large,yeah I didnt have alot of chips,but they were my only damn chips.Im sorry if I wasn't clear before.I was upset.

How come all the glitches only happen at the lower stakes?  Ive never seen this at the 500k tables.   Hhmm..conspiracy maybe?

On 9/25/2016 at 5:24 PM, McFudgePoo said:

It doesnt matter,if I had a flush I should've won those chips.The guy I was going against made a bad call,he risked 4000 chips,it doesnt matter if I only had 30.You make a bad call in poker,you make a bad call.It shouldn't be "oh you have alot to lose,so we will give you another chance".Shit guys,oh and guess what...I didn't win shit.I had everything to lose in that ring game,I put my final 30 chips on the line,because the pot was so large,yeah I didnt have alot of chips,but they were my only damn chips.Im sorry if I wasn't clear before.I was upset.

Obvious troll is obvious!!

Top Thread :D Very funny xD

Next time I'm at the cas, I'm gonna buy in with $1 and go all in. If anyone is dumb enough to go 'all in' with more than that $1, and lose, I'm gonna clean up :S:P;)

On 11/12/2017 at 9:49 PM, P0K3R said:

Obvious troll is obvious!!

Top Thread :D Very funny xD

Next time I'm at the cas, I'm gonna buy in with $1 and go all in. If anyone is dumb enough to go 'all in' with more than that $1, and lose, I'm gonna clean up :S:P;)

PP could split up the dry pots to make it more clear.   

14 hours ago, Bigihep said:

PP could split up the dry pots to make it more clear.   

I think their programming time could be spent on better things

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

On 11/15/2017 at 2:29 AM, P0K3R said:

I think their programming time could be spent on better things

This is the only poker venue that I know of that doesn't split dry pots.  You need to know what the dry pots are.  It is very important.  

Split pots should be at the top of their list.

On 9/25/2016 at 3:24 AM, McFudgePoo said:

It doesnt matter,if I had a flush I should've won those chips.The guy I was going against made a bad call,he risked 4000 chips,it doesnt matter if I only had 30.You make a bad call in poker,you make a bad cal

Poker doesn't work that way.