Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads and etc.

Sign in to follow this  
ClearConscious

The Diamonds Update is now Available on PS4 & Xbox One!

Greetings Sharks! Today, the long-awaited Diamonds affiliation comes to Prominence Poker on  Steam (PC), Xbox One, and PlayStation 4! This update brings a ton of new features, provides some quality of life changes, and fixes a number of bugs reported by the community. 

The Diamonds update brings a brand-new affiliation to the mix which includes a new venue, rewards, and a new boss to face off against.

This update also includes the addition of loot cases, which players will receive each time they level up. We've also removed the level cap, added new achievements/trophies, made numerous changes to ranked, implemented a new VOIP system, and made changes to the Sit Out Timer system. Plenty of other changes have been added in the game, but we'll let you see for yourself. 

We're humbled by the support of the community and look forward to seeing what you think of the new update.

• Thanks 4

21 minutes ago, BLUESLIMSHADEY said:

how do i download the update?  

im on xbox one

on the home page of Xbox, select games and apps, then select updates. Select the PP icon.

31 minutes ago, Red and his P90 said:

Love the update! The head to head table outside on the balcony of the diamonds is extra sexy.

Yeah... that's a really nice area. It has a relaxing vibe to it. I hope they continue to add venues with these types of settings in the future.

Edited by DaWiz_
  • Thanks 1

On 8/16/2017 at 1:37 PM, ClearConscious said:

Greetings Sharks! Today, the long-awaited Diamonds affiliation comes to Prominence Poker on  Steam (PC), Xbox One, and PlayStation 4! This update brings a ton of new features, provides some quality of life changes, and fixes a number of bugs reported by the community. 

The Diamonds update brings a brand-new affiliation to the mix which includes a new venue, rewards, and a new boss to face off against.

This update also includes the addition of loot cases, which players will receive each time they level up. We've also removed the level cap, added new achievements/trophies, made numerous changes to ranked, implemented a new VOIP system, and made changes to the Sit Out Timer system. Plenty of other changes have been added in the game, but we'll let you see for yourself. 

We're humbled by the support of the community and look forward to seeing what you think of the new update.

This was an excellent update and I really love the new content. I've got just one suggestion to improve it. I played a couple rounds against the Diamonds leader and earned some loot crates, including a rare loot crate. Unfortunately, all I got was a couple nicknames and an extension to my 3 day boost, not bad, but neither of the nicknames were ones I'd use. Anyway, I'm hoping that with the next major update you guys could implement some sort of loot recycle system like in Killing Floor 2. Say a player gets a item or nickname they don't want or need, they delete it and receive platinum chips equal to its rarity (commons give 1, uncommon give 2 and so on) that they can spend on loot case items.

Each week around a dozen or so loot crate items could go on sale with prices depending on their quality. Common items would cost around 5-10 platinum chips and rare ones would cost more. The highest quality items would still be loot case only, like the golden demon skull. Maybe also allow players to buy loot cases with chips or real world cash. If I could get a loot case for 10,000-100,000 chips or a couple loot cases for a dollar I'd be pretty happy. Whatever you guys decide for the future, keep up the great work and thanks for an awesome update.

• Thanks 1

On ‎16‎.‎08‎.‎2017 at 7:37 PM, ClearConscious said:

...added new achievements/trophies

They're not showing up on Xbox One, maybe an issue on the side of M$ ?

If the new version is  working for everyone else except for you, I strongly suggest that the problem is within your setup.  

Have you tried this?

Delete PP from your Xbox and download from scratch.

Please let us know if this works.

On Xbox One, one might try restarting your Xbox. (Xbox button on top, on left menu go down to the gear, from there pick restart Xbox)  I notice this helps sometimes when one isn't getting messages, apps aren't starting right and maybe updates.  If you have already tried this and it still doesn't work, well don't know what to say.  I hope all those affected can get the update. 

7 hours ago, Martin Jean-Louis Lehunch said:

not updating on the xbox one as the user above has said. kicked me out of a tournament a day and a half ago with a message to update client. there is no pending update for the game in my queue and it loads till the splash screen where it insists I update the client.

We re-applied the update so achievements should show up now (they weren't before). I suspect these issues were related. Did you get a prompt for the update yet? You may need to re-check.

• Thanks 2