Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads and etc.

Sign in to follow this  
Farmer John40

Xbox Users == It's HERE

12 minutes ago, BLUESLIMSHADEY said:

i see nutting :(

even when i boot the game up its not giving me the option to update... what the hull...

See that xbox logo on the left side of the screen?

select that

there should be the word "guide" at the top of the second column on the left

the second box is labeled "games and apps"

select that

select the item labeled "update"

you should see the PP logo

select that 

let it run to completion

No I'm in Washington State US.  And location has nothing to do with anthing  

i know how to update mate... my console has no updates available ... ive restarted it numerous times and still nothing. when i boot up the game im not prompted to update.. i just tried to play at a table and before i loaded into the game it crashed and just quit. but still no update and no prompt when restarting.

1 hour ago, BLUESLIMSHADEY said:

i know how to update mate... my console has no updates available ... ive restarted it numerous times and still nothing. when i boot up the game im not prompted to update.. i just tried to play at a table and before i loaded into the game it crashed and just quit. but still no update and no prompt when restarting.

Sorry to hear that.  It sounds like your problem has nothing to do with the update.

I'd suggest several things but if you delete the game from your console and then successfully download the game and still have problems, you need to contact the support for 505games or the Xbox help desk. 

best of luck