Mojosmokinkilla

Server disconnected

6 posts in this topic

I was playing last night for several hours.   I started out the night with 139k after buying 125k chips from you.  I was playing 50k buy-in.  I lost 50k quickly and re bought in.  That would have left me with 89k in the bank.  After several hours i was up to 179k.  Was betting on a winning hand when the game froze and disconnected.   When i got back on i only have 89k!  It took almost 100k from me!  Please fix this!  I paid for my chips and then sat and earned the rest by playing and a glitch took them from me. This is the 3rd time it's froze on me.   The other 2 times i was in a ranked tournament.  Please make this right! 

It sounds like you should submit a ticket to Customer Support: https://support.505games.com/en/support/solutions/folders/6000217694

There's a link at the top-right of that page where you can submit a ticket. Explain what happened, include as much detail as possible (when this happened, your bankroll before and after), and they should be able to look into things.

Thanks for replying back!   It seemed to fix it's self or somone did something.   I got back on and i had all the money i should have had.   I have doubled it since then lol

Go to the top of this page and select "More", then click on the support box  and the Customer Help page of 505gamres will appear.

Edited by Farmer John40

16 hours ago, Mojosmokinkilla said:

Thanks for replying back!   It seemed to fix it's self or somone did something.   I got back on and i had all the money i should have had.   I have doubled it since then lol

Oh! Well, that's great! I'm glad things worked themselves out.

If it ever happens again without reverting back to normal, let Customer Support know.

Two Comcast repairmen have made separate  house calls to my Apartment this week.  Each has told me never play games on the internet using Wi Fi.  Every cell phone, wireless device, remote controller, and GPS locator in your home plus those of your neighbors,  sends a signal using a unique  radio frequency.  This frequency traffic can delay the signal from your gamer platform to your router enough that servers will time your connection out and inform you of a server error.  I play PP on XB, which is hard wired to the router, with no problems.

My PC uses Wi Fi and I was able to increase the download speed from the 8 kbs - 11 mbs range to 60 mps - 110 mps by installing a 5 ghz adapter on my PC to accept a more powerful signal from  the router.  The adapter was needed because my 5 year old PC was unable to process  Wi Fi faster than 2.4 Ghz.  It's a thumb drive with a CD to download the software.