Sign in to follow this  
Skiddalz

Daily Cut Bonus

5 posts in this topic

Hmmm its been asked before somewhere but im too lazy to dig it up. 

For the start, my bonus is always zero too. If I remember correct there is no way to get it (At least I never have), it is supposed to be for some sort of events "We have some plans for it in the future" "coming soon" lol 

You didnt ask, but just while we are at it what you can get is streak for loggin daily. This stacks up to 5 times. 

The base increases minimally each 10 levels I believe and clocks out somewhere around level 550 (as level 600 you dont get more chips than 590 unless on longer activity streaks/ Daily logs).

I get 10850 daily which appears to be the maximum (max level base x 5 streak) possible at the moment

PS: Its really icing on the cake compared to the chip boni that can be gained from the factions. Towards the end u get 80k and 160k tiers, equaling a week or two of collecting dailies

Edited by HyricanDR

Nex can explain the whole  process to you bettet than I can,

Basically, the "daily cut" is determined by your "tier" level.  You can increase your "tier" level by completing "challenges" within "affiliations".

12 hours ago, Skiddalz said:

How do you get chips on the "bonus" part of the daily cut? It always shows up as zero on mine.

The Boost Bonus you're referring to can't be activated by players. Currently, it's used for special events. For instance, when a new player starts playing Prominence Poker, they have a Boost Bonus for 72 hours.