Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads and etc.

Sign in to follow this  
Blaze-Nine

I made diamond!

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, imnotsandradlol said:

Can anyone please tell me how to clap when someone gets a great hand? Ty

Play some practice games to learn all about the emote button.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, imnotsandradlol said:

Can anyone please tell me how to clap when someone gets a great hand? Ty

Wasn't there a tutorial for that when you started the game?

On the consoles you can choose emotes with the d-pad. I have no idea how it's done on the PC.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/6/2017 at 0:59 AM, Farmer John40 said:

Play some practice games to learn all about the emote button.

A great man once said: We're talking about practice man, we're not even talking about the game... the actual game, when it matters... We're talking about practice …

Without practicing, on PC's, the emote's are on the menu ribbon (the brass knuckle icon to bring up the ribbon) followed by the emote (face icon).

I hope this helps as I assume since I'm replying I might actually answer the question.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, floWError said:

A great man once said: We're talking about practice man, we're not even talking about the game... the actual game, when it matters... We're talking about practice …

Without practicing, on PC's, the emote's are on the menu ribbon (the brass knuckle icon to bring up the ribbon) followed by the emote (face icon).

I hope this helps as I assume since I'm replying I might actually answer the question.

I was gonna answer the question, but flowerror covered everything.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, floWError said:

A great man once said: We're talking about practice man, we're not even talking about the game... the actual game, when it matters... We're talking about practice 

Now you have me curious. You dont talk about allen iverson do you? Im shocked if anyone else would know that one from the top of his head oO

Googled to make sure. Faith in humanity restored ^^

Edited by HyricanDR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this