Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads and etc.

CHEETOS IS DEAD

anyway u guys could lower the requirements for the billionaire achievement

On 01/11/2016 at 5:01 PM, Miss Ameryka said:

Definitely should be gold.

Perhaps Sony could implement a one-off Unobtainium trophy for this.

• Like 1

On 8/22/2016 at 7:50 PM, ClearConscious said:

Like we mentioned on the stream, let's give it a bit of time for people to build up bankrolls before jumping on the conclusion it needs to be changed. The game hasn't been out for a week yet so this stuff will take time. That being said, we will continue to take a look, and if it's something that needs to be changed we will. For example, we also had a Trillionaire achievement that we had removed since there was no way that was happening.

So... it's been 3 months now, and I saw the stream about the upcoming update (looks fun!).  I was wondering what the devs' current thoughts are about this achievement.

Let's be honest.. Not that many people play this game anymore. Everytime I try to look for a table, it's usually empty. Really tough to find a game. Good luck reaching a billionaire status, I think I have a better shot at the WSOP ME lol

27 minutes ago, Anh said:

Let's be honest.. Not that many people play this game anymore. Everytime I try to look for a table, it's usually empty. Really tough to find a game. Good luck reaching a billionaire status, I think I have a better shot at the WSOP ME lol

I've been able to play 2 to 3 tourneys a day. 7 days a week.  I could play more, but I have other things to do during the day.  If your table doesn't fill up, then leave the table and join another table of a different amount.  Do this a couple of times and you'll hit a table that will begin playing.  Wait in a table with 4 or 5 players and a game will start with 4 or 5 players.   If 5 players all select the ready option, a game usually begins

On 12/3/2016 at 9:39 PM, Farmer John40 said:

I've been able to play 2 to 3 tourneys a day. 7 days a week.  I could play more, but I have other things to do during the day.  If your table doesn't fill up, then leave the table and join another table of a different amount.  Do this a couple of times and you'll hit a table that will begin playing.  Wait in a table with 4 or 5 players and a game will start with 4 or 5 players.   If 5 players all select the ready option, a game usually begins

Solid advice. If you're specifically looking for high-stakes tournaments, I'd also recommend asking for players here on the forums.

On December 4, 2016 at 0:39 AM, Farmer John40 said:

Except most of us want to play with a full table, and with the matchmaking gimpy, who knows if that 6th spot will ever fill?

Add in people lobby hopping all the time, you can join a lobby with 3 other people already there and 30 seconds later be sitting alone. 

Now if we could see all the lobbies like we could in WSOP, that'd be golden, but for tournament players, it's been tough trying to rustle up a game. 

• Like 1

For instance, as I type I was at a table with five players with a sixth looking to join, but he couldn't find the lobby. 

So I joined his lobby and we filled to five. Do we wait forever for the 6th seat to fill or play?

if this isn't part of the fixes in the update, I'll be vexed. 

5 hours ago, Hecubus912 said:

Except most of us want to play with a full table, and with the matchmaking gimpy, who knows if that 6th spot will ever fill?

Add in people lobby hopping all the time, you can join a lobby with 3 other people already there and 30 seconds later be sitting alone. 

Now if we could see all the lobbies like we could in WSOP, that'd be golden, but for tournament players, it's been tough trying to rustle up a game. 

I was only describing an interim workaround to allow people to play while we await fixes to the problem.

1 hour ago, Farmer John40 said:

I was only describing an interim workaround to allow people to play while we await fixes to the problem.

I don't recall seeing these kinds of issues prior to the last update. Mayhaps that's where the problem lies. 

Your scheme is not a work-around so much as it is settling for a 4-5 player game. Frankly, I'd prefer an 8 player game, but Prominence only gives us 6. I can live with that, but only if they actually give us lobbies that will fill up. I disagree with the poster that says many people aren't playing anymore. I think there are lots that'd love to play but are getting frustrated that it can take longer to get a full lobby than it takes to win a tournament. I have no doubt that people are coming on for their daily cut, bouncing around a few lobbies looking for a game and then give up. 

Thats what I end up doing. Again, I'm hoping this is an issue that gets fixed in the update, but nobody has said anything more than that they are aware of the issue, so I'm not particularly optimistic.