Greetings, Sharks! We’re happy to announce that a new update is available for Prominence Poker, which includes bug fixes and the addition of Quick Play.
- A Quick Play option is now available for people looking to get into games faster.
- This option uses the default buy-in value stored in your Game Options to search for a match with as little as 1 button press. To increase/decrease the percentage of your bankroll used for Quick Play! Please visit your Game Options menu.
- Fixed a bug where players would get stuck in the lobby screen and were unable to enter a game
- Fixed a bug where ranking up within a affiliation would cause the game to freeze
- Fixed a bug where the player never loaded into a multiplayer game when they left and rejoined the same game before the hand ended
- Fixed a bug where hole cards were being displayed immediately after the first time entering a game
- Fixed some additional instances of server disconnects
- Fixed multiple areas of the game that had no highlight or selection SFX.
- Fixed multiple sound issues within the Game Options menu
- Fixed sound effect issues within the leaderboards, lobby, and other miscellaneous menus
- Fixed a bug where sound effects were still audible when the audio was set to mute
- Fixed a bug where venue sounds were heard in the ranked lobby
- Fixed a bug where the button icons in the UI would be for a Steam Controller, when using a gamepad
- Fixed a bug where sale items on discount wouldn’t appear when viewing directly in the shop
- Fixed a bug where incorrect cards were shown in the HUD
- We’ve applied a fix that we believe has helped resolve the RAM issue the community has been reporting, please let us know if this issue has been resolved for you
- Fixed a bug where the selectable area for starting a ranked game was much smaller than the UI when using a mouse
- Fixed instances of duplicate bundles being observed during a sales period
- Fixed a bug where the player info UI on the Pause Menu disappeared after navigating to the challenges menu
- Fixed a bug with the UI highlighter in the Nicknames menu
- Fixed a bug where the refill table pop-up was carried to the result screen
- Fixed a bug where the new blind amount wouldn’t display when blinds increased
- Fixed a bug where some daily bounties did not appear
- Fixed a bug where the “End Your Hand With a High Card X Times” was missing
- Fixed a bug where the tournaments pot stack model wasn’t correct in some instances
- Fixed a bug where the Chip & Bet stack models in tournaments didn’t update appropriately when 5 or less players started a game
- Fixed a bug where the “Bully”, “Dealt In” & “Winning Streak” challenges were awarding players with the incorrect amount of REP
- Some localization fixes
- Fixed some text issues within the Shop