Also included in this patch is a modification to the auto graphics setting which should help improve the first-time user experience. You can delete your local saved game data to have these settings take effect before you launch the game.
Note: This will not modification any profile attributes aside from your settings.
Auto Quality Graphics Changes:
• By default the auto graphics setting is now set to medium high as opposed to Ultra
• Auto quality no longer increases while in the shell
• Saved graphic settings are now applied before the title screen
• Auto quality no longer toggles between two separate settings
Note: It is recommended that if you’re still encountering issues with the auto graphics setting that you manually set the graphics option to a setting that works well on your machine (try Medium High to start). This should help alleviate issues until we do a optimization pass. Also, please ensure that your video drivers are up-to-date. It’s also important to note that we’re looking into advanced video options in the future.
• Fixed crash when proceeding from prelobby with multiple members, as a result we’ve also addressed an issue where there were multiple hosts in the prelobby.
• We no longer send an immediate seat state for ghost players. This should fix a rejoin-into-ghost bug, and will no longer show empty slots in the lobby as a result.
This also fixes the following issues:
o Camera focuses on Ghost player when re entering the table
o Hole card UI appears for ghosted player
o In the next hand the users chip count says 0
o The users RAM never appears so they can't make an action.
o In the next hand the users boost amount says -100% and RAM still doesn't appear
• Fixed a bug where the music suddenly spiked in volume after sign-in