Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ClearConscious

What additions would you like to see added to the site?

59 posts in this topic

Along with the above I'd like to see a 'new posts' button that would list any new posts since my previous visit. It would save a lot of clicking. 

Also, I think the ability to add Polls might be useful. 

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

The buttons turn green if theres an unread messages, and gear/cog if you wrote in it prior. If u choose to follow things u get extra notifications. Just saying in case u didnt know

Edited by HyricanDR
1 person likes this

On 3/10/2017 at 2:27 PM, ClearConscious said:

I'm in the process of doing a pretty significant revamp to the site, which will include a lot of things people have been asking for as well as some other goodies. It also should eliminate any mobile issues.

Things that will be included:

• Search function (anything on the site, with advanced options)
  • Member Directory
  • Forum breadcrumbs
  • Different pages in general with an updated color scheme 
  • Additional community features
  • Looking into the card stuff people have requested

As for the card stuff at least having the suits would be awesome.  I learned I can use alt and number pad to come out with suits like this. A♦Q♦

We already have the letters and numbers to create hands, we just need the suits in color.  Being able to click and pick one of the four suits (in their respective colors) would be a big help.  This would help in creating had scenarios like this....

Example:

1.  I have A♠Q♠ on button and raise to  3000 (100k buy in ring game)  and flop comes

K♠ J♠ 6♥..........

I think having the suits colored would help a lot.  Now  if you really want to go out of your way for cards that is awesome, but at bare minimum we just need the suits colored....♥ ♦ ♣ ♠  (Alt + 3 4 5 6 to get suits if anyone is wondering, thanks to Zanatoo for pointing this out).

Again thank you, having suits will make the tips section take off.

3 people like this

2 hours ago, HyricanDR said:

The buttons turn green if theres an unread messages...

Yep, but you still have to navigate from forum to forum to read the new messages. If there was one button to list all the new messages, as there are on other forums, it would be handy. 

1 person likes this

Note: You may notice some visual changes on the live site. Think of it as a tease of things to come :)

1 person likes this

27 minutes ago, Zanatoo said:

hmm seems if you use the forum on a phone the search and new post features are already there. The buttons are just not enables on larger screens.  

Search - http://www.prominencepoker.com/index.php?/search

They're actually natively built into the site, however the theme doesn't utilize them.

In this new revision content discovery will be much easier. You'll also notice some changes like the homepage article styling, and such.

1 person likes this

We should have a choice to select BLIND LEVELS when hosting a tournament.. seems like it goes up every 10 minutes.. and makes tournaments last a really long time for some of us.. Having the choice of 5 min blinds would be a great addition!

1 person likes this

How about a Ace affiliation for players over 50% winning on a minimum of 200 games,and a Joker hidden affiliation that only unlocks if you get a certain combination of cards that changes weekly so know one knows the combination,great game though and thanks