Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ISwimFly9999749

Your Math is Wrong

15 posts in this topic

Four of a kind, Boats flushes , the board pairing twice, three people having an ace in their hand and one showing on the table. these things happen more often then then rain in seattle. I have played poker for over 20 years and have seen a handfull of four of a kinds and have never seen the board pair twice or all four aces in play on a real poker table. Please randomize your randomizer correctly.

1 person likes this

You,re right, of course.  But you're trying to make a video game reality.  

I have seen 2 royals, more than a handful of quads and plenty of boards doublepairing and i just turned 29+ Dont exactly play every day live but... yes the generator isnt good nevertheless ^^

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, HyricanDR said:

Aces are favored 80 percent to win mathmatically not in this game they are 80 percent to loose to a hammer or dolly I saw aces loose the tournement  one on one to 8 t0 off suit. the board flopped two eights and turned the fourth WTF I call BS. Just make it random there are a lot of online poker sights who do it for real money it cant be that hard to fix. OH and having all four cards in play three players and one hitting the board set up not random. three players have the queen or ace and the fourht hits the flop again I call BS.

Edited by ISwimFly9999749
addition that is a math term.

Posted (edited)

U got the wrong partner for that conversation style if quoting me was intended in any way. Im one of the, if not THE first person to tell you how pisspoor the RNG is on here.

You can check the general discussion area, there are plenty of threads to talk about this. But why would I drop any math if you go the way about things u do? Hardly ever seen quads live, NEVER a double paired board and 8 8 8 on the board is BS? I dare say u have not really played lots of it, because yes those things happen live too.

Anywhere near as often as on PP with a shitty default c library? Not even close, the generator is pisspoor yes, I was actually on your side bruh, just pointing out you dont look credible saying certain things the way u say them

(Never seen a double paired board. No seriously... And you may not have SEEN all four aces in play as smart people figure out  A3 with just pair of aces doesnt cut it with 3 people betting heavily, but I ASSURE you they have been around if you played plenty. Even if all 3 go to showdown they might not show what they had after losing elsewhere) oO

As for the sites u mention, they can afford to drop more cash on the generation. PP will hardly have the budget of fulltilt, pokerstars or whatever. And yet, there are complaints about those sites too, reasonable or not

If you really really want to talk with anyone just about odds I recommend the user Zanatoo (how do I summon people lol) he likes doing it. I dont as, once again, i know the rng on here is trash and have no reason to defend any of it. I just pointed out the things u say about livepoker or other sites are absurd, not that PP wasnt worse in this regard... Which it is

Edited by HyricanDR

On 16.3.2017 at 3:23 AM, ISwimFly9999749 said:

Four of a kind, Boats flushes , the board pairing twice, three people having an ace in their hand and one showing on the table. these things happen more often then then rain in seattle.

You must be talking about some other game because I have never experienced anything like that, and I have been playing for quite some time now.

Coincidences happen. Heck, they happen in real games. For example, the chances of one player getting a quad of aces and another a royal flush are about 163 million to 1, yet it has happened, televised.

This happened recently in one game where I was. The chances are minuscule, but not impossible.

Prominence Poker_20170317211743.jpg

What do they pay you? of course it happens all the time, you work for them right? I saw your other answer oh your winning so its ok to have to blind someone out for two hours ho ho your winning fake  money right? ho ho.

You cant play that much if you have never seen it.

Posted (edited)

it just happened again i got AJ Suited Clubs raise pot from the big blind, two callers A on the flop, I bet pot again two callers blank on turn, I bet pot again, one fold one raise all in, I call he hits is three on the river thats at least three aces in play the other caller probably folded A 8. Happens all the time. check out my stats im 74 on the tournement leader board. check out my wins to games played ratio. The guy who won had A 3 incase that was not clear.

Edited by ISwimFly9999749
spelling

it just happened again i got AJ Suited Clubs raise pot from the big blind, two caller Ace on the flop, I bet pot again twoo callers blank on turn, I bet pot again, one fold one raise all in, I call he hits is three on the river thats at least three aces in play the other caller probably folded A 8. Happens all the time. check out my stats im 74 on the tournement leader board. check out my sins to games played ratio. oh and the first tourney I played a hand like this big lind 3 5, flop comes 3 3 A, Turn A the river a blank I have a boat the guy u against me bets the river big wanting me to come over the top but I dont i know how this works so I call just to see his ace. he wins Aces full of threes over my Threes full of aces. those ore just examples from the three games I played tonight.

One more, Last night down to three one guy all in with an ace X i call with QQ the third guy raises I re raise he goes all in I call. he has 99. winner winner chicken right? flop comes with and A no big he was all in for 1k I will get the other 20k in the pot, turn is blank and the river a 9. What are the odds not very good in real life very good in PP. I invite you to a game, lets get six people in a party in a 100 dollar tourney we can role out the hands and see how many cards are shared, how many pocket rockets get cracked by 8 2. because it seems like AA is and 80 percent looser in this game rather then 80 percent winner.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I have no idea how they can say they never see it and at the same time be top players.

I get AK in headsup versus 83 and hit nothing/lose, opponent gets ak and drumrolls... AAA board quad aces ftw.

Q 4 v a 5? 4 4 J (Yea finally over) ... 2 3, straight over trips.

Takes like 5 headsup hands to see hilarious. Was all the same game, i went in 50k vs 10k and lost quickly. Please dont tell me ak vs 83 losing can happen. I know that. But  watching trips, houses, straights and quads unfolding with both players making great hands in a pure shove-n-see headsup? Yeah um ok

Ps i lost my last 5 kk and 5 aa, ALL of them. To 10 q shoving my kings with 10s on flop then getting another, and k 10 on a straight draw where i made trip aces with aa (9 q 2 a j or so). Similiar goes for other players. Yes you are 80 percent to lose. No sweat, those hands are rubbish anyways lol

Prominence Poker_20170320043351.jpg

Prominence Poker_20170319115609.jpg

Prominence Poker_20170319101751.jpg

Prominence Poker_20170319101343.jpg

Prominence Poker_20170316213742.jpg

Prominence Poker_20170314091644.jpg

Prominence Poker_20170314044137.jpg

Prominence Poker_20170313143104.jpg

Just do yourself a favor and fold QQ KK AA (especially QQQ KKK AAA as others will take that third card for their draws), unless you are still hoping to chop with the clearly superior hands such as q 10, k 10 etc like this guy here. he got lucky :D

Also if sb offers you sidebets for A 10/J/Q/K versus A 4/5/6, bet on A 4/5/6 :D

Prominence Poker_20170311082724.jpg

Edited by HyricanDR

I'm noticing a trend here. People who complain of random number generators tend to lose quickly. Correlation or causation? 

i guess you're learning how to beat a video game, not how to win at poker. Gotta fold strong hands in this game. You just have too. 

Posted (edited)

You talking to me? I really hope for my sanity not. Then dont read. ELSE read on please

PSA For slow people, those are tournaments with 10k stacks. The stack is shown ABOVE the board, the pot is BELOW and its 0 cuz it already paid out. Me having a 30+k stack in many pics is far from indicating a loss, quite the opposite. It means I hold more than half the tables chips and probably went headsup or won. I tried to learn how to beat a game full of joes, but ill stick to poker in the future.

6 people and being 8k-13k means either game just started or I didnt want to play the cards I got, its 1-3 pots from the 10k everybody starts with.

There is only 1 pic where im truely on the brink of elimination with 750 chips after AAA and I lost so much because I told him k 10 is a hand he should lay down ideally by placing a huge paywall on my pocketrockets before the board turned on me.The other guys which got their monsters cracked were so smart to slowplay and then go allin when its all over. Im not involved in all pics when you see red X at my holecards, but won 4 and lost 2 of the pots when I am, losing only KK and AAA (not getting off the table).

In case thats confusing Im the chick and you can see my cards above me in the 2 pics where they are facedown on the hud, both made straights and won.

Thank you for your attention troll nr 2574 who appearently cant tell pot from stack, you made the new worst post ive seen lately *Facepalm*

PS on a serious note, that laying down trips is only half sarcastic. It really isnt that unlikely to complete the others straight if he hangs around. Watching betting behaviour and goin through all steps again can help figure it out. 

Edited by HyricanDR

On 4/28/2017 at 9:33 PM, HyricanDR said:

You talking to me? I really hope for my sanity not. Then dont read. ELSE read on please

PSA For slow people, those are tournaments with 10k stacks. The stack is shown ABOVE the board, the pot is BELOW and its 0 cuz it already paid out. Me having a 30+k stack in many pics is far from indicating a loss, quite the opposite. It means I hold more than half the tables chips and probably went headsup or won. I tried to learn how to beat a game full of joes, but ill stick to poker in the future.

6 people and being 8k-13k means either game just started or I didnt want to play the cards I got, its 1-3 pots from the 10k everybody starts with.

There is only 1 pic where im truely on the brink of elimination with 750 chips after AAA and I lost so much because I told him k 10 is a hand he should lay down ideally by placing a huge paywall on my pocketrockets before the board turned on me.The other guys which got their monsters cracked were so smart to slowplay and then go allin when its all over. Im not involved in all pics when you see red X at my holecards, but won 4 and lost 2 of the pots when I am, losing only KK and AAA (not getting off the table).

In case thats confusing Im the chick and you can see my cards above me in the 2 pics where they are facedown on the hud, both made straights and won.

Thank you for your attention troll nr 2574 who appearently cant tell pot from stack, you made the new worst post ive seen lately *Facepalm*

PS on a serious note, that laying down trips is only half sarcastic. It really isnt that unlikely to complete the others straight if he hangs around. Watching betting behaviour and goin through all steps again can help figure it out. 

Try to keep the personal attacks to a minimum. You've now got a warning.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Why would I? Anything people say on this forum is met with some kind of "you so bad" which to me is, yep, a personal attack and completely pointless to begin with.

Due to this being the primary content of half the peoples posts nowadays instead of adding anything worthwile to discussions/on topic, I asked CC to delete my account a while ago and still do (there doesnt seem to be an option for users to do it). So warn, penalize or ban as much as you like. Worst thing I'd do is kiss you for it, I'm not keen to stick around *lol*

When exactly those people look at pictures with 30k+ chips on tables totalling 60k and "see a trend of losing", calling them slow -> in response <- (I wouldnt get it on with anyone who behaves properly. What goes around comes around) is more than polite :D

Ive been called a troll, liar and "somebody" suggested to me I might wanna stroke another users c..k. That flies, but "slow" is too much? hah

Edited by HyricanDR