Welsh

Looking for players (ps4)

9 posts in this topic

Hello fellow poker players, just looking for some people to play against I've got a mic. One day if we get enough people we could create a 'favorite group' 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Feel free add me psn mate, Kitchengun206.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

I want to find a group too  - I'll try to send you a friend request and message. Looks like when you go into 'Casual Games' you can switch it from PUBLIC to FRIENDS ONLY, and I guess host your group game. I replied to another post - a guy that wants to do the same thing, weekly game with a group that wants to talk more, a little smack talking all in good fun. It does seem like most games are boring. Edit: I searched PSN for welsh, but not sure it's you. Is 'WELSH' your prominence poker name or PSN name. Mine is both so just try to contact me. 

Edited by Johnny_McNutty
Added info

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would be interested in a weekly tournament or even try to form a poker league,  but my 2nd shift job makes me unavailable when most groups are playing.  I like playing tournaments a lot more then playing ring games and just trying to find a casual tournament on PP is damn near impossible in the mornings before I go to work.  My time zone is CDT and I'm on ps4.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

+ROCKGUY24 - I'm 2nd shift, too, but off on weekends. If I play during the week, it's usually in the middle of the night.

To ALL on post: does anyone know how to 'friend' or set up a group actu ally in the game or do we need to 'friend' each other outside the game on Playstation, then when you go to a casual game, it gives you the option of changing it from 'PUBLIC' to 'FRIENDS ONLY', but I think you can invite your PLAYSTATION friends into the game. So, I think we all need to send friend requests outside of the game. My Playstation ID is same as Poker - Johnny_McNutty - so go to friends, search for me and send me a friend request and we can hopefully coordinate from there 

Edited by Johnny_McNutty
Misspellings
1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Johnny_McNutty said:

+ROCKGUY24 - I'm 2nd shift, too, but off on weekends. If I play during the week, it's usually in the middle of the night.

To ALL on post: does anyone know how to 'friend' or set up a group actu ally in the game or do we need to 'friend' each other outside the game on Playstation, then when you go to a casual game, it gives you the option of changing it from 'PUBLIC' to 'FRIENDS ONLY', but I think you can invite your PLAYSTATION friends into the game. So, I think we all need to send friend requests outside of the game. My Playstation ID is same as Poker - Johnny_McNutty - so go to friends, search for me and send me a friend request and we can hopefully coordinate from there 

I will send you one after I get home from work tonight,  I work every other weekend.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/17/2017 at 10:34 AM, rockguy24 said:

I would be interested in a weekly tournament or even try to form a poker league,  but my 2nd shift job makes me unavailable when most groups are playing.  I like playing tournaments a lot more then playing ring games and just trying to find a casual tournament on PP is damn near impossible in the mornings before I go to work.  My time zone is CDT and I'm on ps4.

www.midnightpokerleague.webs.com   we play every Friday and Saturday at 11pm.. Multi Table tournaments with qualifiers and final tables.. we track points and crown champions with a real life wrist band (as shown on website) for each champion. always taking recruits.. if interested add me on ps4 (same name as my ID here...) request to join the league by joining on Facebook (USA PLAYERS ONLY).. https://www.facebook.com/groups/midnightpokerleague/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Xx_Big_ACT_xX said:

www.midnightpokerleague.webs.com   we play every Friday and Saturday at 11pm.. Multi Table tournaments with qualifiers and final tables.. we track points and crown champions with a real life wrist band (as shown on website) for each champion. always taking recruits.. if interested add me on ps4 (same name as my ID here...) request to join the league by joining on Facebook (USA PLAYERS ONLY).. https://www.facebook.com/groups/midnightpokerleague/

What time zone is that?

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/20/2017 at 0:17 PM, rockguy24 said:

What time zone is that?

Eastern Standard Time. (North America players only)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

Terms of Use & Privacy Policy
Copyright 2016 © Prominence Poker | All Rights Reserved
505 Games and the 505 Games logo are registered trademarks of 505 Games s.r.l. All rights reserved. Prominence Poker is intended for players ages 18 and over. This site and game does not offer “real money gambling” or an opportunity to win real money or prizes. Any and all in-game winnings are virtual currency only, not be converted to real money. Any success in Prominence Poker does not imply future success at “real money gambling