Oxbentt

New glitch when all in & winning hand

14 posts in this topic

Oxbentt    38

Has anyone else noticed that when they go all in & stand up after they win the hand the avatar levitates & moves into the table. It's really frustrating & also the noise of the other avatars at the table, the new patch that was added is good for a 20k tournament but the player noises are a put off, I've had to change the settings some don't hear the table...

• Like 1

Combo    2

Yup, and the player noises are the worst (they sound like they have gas, hahaha). Also, that ridiculous guitar riff whenever you go to the homepage, turned off all sounds after hearing that twice.

• Like 1

Nex    297
On 10/12/2016 at 1:49 PM, BedsideFungus89 said:

I have noticed this glitch and mentioned it to another player.  I think it was Senile Gold who calls the move "Jesus walks".  

That's a pretty great name!

As for the glitch, that's one we're aware of. We're working to solve that issue ASAP.

• Like 2

Nex    297

Ah yes, the famous "chairless seat!" That's another visual glitch that we hope to have fixed shortly. Fortunately, it doesn't impact gameplay in any way, but it certainly doesn't seem to obey the laws of physics.

Oxbentt    38
On 14 October 2016 at 1:03 AM, Nex said:

That's a pretty great name!

As for the glitch, that's one we're aware of. We're working to solve that issue ASAP.

Any update on when this glitch will be rectified or is it like everything else in PP, it's coming soon, which never seems to happen @Nex?

Nex    297

None yet. It is likely to be fixed in the next update, but we don't yet have an ETA on when exactly that will arrive.

Oxbentt    38

Why is everything in PP either coming soon or in the next update? When is the next update?

Why can't the developers just take the game offline for a nominal period & update to take the current glitches out, it just seems that after the initial update more glitches were created.

Farmer John40    149
40 minutes ago, Oxbentt said:

Why is everything in PP either coming soon or in the next update? When is the next update?

Why can't the developers just take the game offline for a nominal period & update to take the current glitches out, it just seems that after the initial update more glitches were created.

As a former programmer, I'm amazed that it works.  Are you aware that after you hit enter, over 6,000 programs are executed by the time you see the results?  There are probably thousands of programs needed for PP, and the interrelationships between all of them requires constant supervision.

Then you must consider all the different machines PP runs on, plus the different operating systems

For example win10 running on Google Chrome is different the Win10 running  Microsoft edge.

Edited by Farmer John40

Oxbentt    38
22 hours ago, Farmer John40 said:

As a former programmer, I'm amazed that it works.  Are you aware that after you hit enter, over 6,000 programs are executed by the time you see the results?  There are probably thousands of programs needed for PP, and the interrelationships between all of them requires constant supervision.

Then you must consider all the different machines PP runs on, plus the different operating systems

For example win10 running on Google Chrome is different the Win10 running  Microsoft edge.

No I'm not aware Farmer as unlike yourself, I'm not a former or current computer programmer.

Lets be honest & put all our cards on the table (see what I done there?), I don't really care how, many systems are involved or what needs to happen behind the scenes, all I care about is having a glitch free game, so I'm not going to be currently investing money into a game that isn't glitch free & prior to the last update this issue I've raised wasn't an issue...

over & out

Time    28

I'm not sure there is any glitch free game. Maybe Minesweeper.

OXBENTT, mate. I'm not posting only to have some sort of pop at you, mate. But come on, you can't be serious about taking the game offline for some graphical glitch that doesn't affect game-play in the slightest. And I can't see that anything like this would stop me from buying chips. Maybe the winning audio gloating simpering moans would stop me (for pity's sake take note PP) but not this. 

Of course fixes are 'coming soon or in the next update' too. When would you expect a fix for something: in the last update or previously!

I don't know if this is a glitch but, when two out of six players go all in they split the pot when it should make them bust.  I have been in this situation once, out of 20k I received 10k for winning hand.

Edited by Guilty Associate
typo