Sign in to follow this  
Xx_Big_ACT_xX

Midnight Poker League PS4

10 posts in this topic

Hey everybody. This post is for PlayStation 4 users. I am the league owner of the MPL Midnight Poker League, and we ran for about a year and a half on the high stakes on Vegas strip game on the PS3 console. Having tournaments every week, and tracking pts, in a tourney sle format, with monthly championships and leaderboards. Why not take advantage of this game and play good poker with people and have fun doing it? If this is something you might be interested in then contact me on psn at Xx_Big_ACT_xX. Check us out at www.midnightpokerleague.webs.com we will be starting up again on this game and are currently recruiting for more poker players.

Games will be on Friday and Saturday nights as scheduled for right now. 11pm eastern start time. We plan to start within next few weeks. Let us know if interested. Don't miss out!

• Like 1

ClearConscious    361
On 10/1/2016 at 0:09 AM, Xx_Big_ACT_xX said:
WWW.MIDNIGHTPOKERLEAGUE.WEBS.COM ADD ME ON FACEBOOK OR PS4 IF INTERESTED.
*SCHEDULE* FRIDAY AND SATURDAY
11PM START TIME (EASTERN) .

Your events should be approved in the calendar as well.

• Like 1

Still looking for players to compete in the league on weekends. The days are not final, and when we have a roster, we will vote on days and times to play.. Don't be shy.. Hit me up with a friend request and ask for details . I'd be happy to help.

• Like 1

ClearConscious    361
On 10/17/2016 at 10:11 AM, Xx_Big_ACT_xX said:

Still looking for players to compete in the league on weekends. The days are not final, and when we have a roster, we will vote on days and times to play.. Don't be shy.. Hit me up with a friend request and ask for details . I'd be happy to help.

On 1/28/2017 at 10:54 AM, PlasticFry said:

I've been trying to get a hold of you guys...Plasticfry on ps4 and Kevin Brown on FB same profile pic

Quoting him so he can see your message.

• Like 1

rockguy24    45
On October 17, 2016 at 0:11 PM, Xx_Big_ACT_xX said:

I'm  not available for every single event because I work a 2nd shift job every other weekend, however,  on some Saturday nights I am able to play.  

Is this the type of league that requires a person to play every single event, or is it a more casual set up then that?

• Like 1

On 1/30/2017 at 2:42 PM, ClearConscious said:

Thanks.. we got him.. He been playing for a few weeks now... Plasticfry is a great guy! Lots of fun!

Quoting him so he can see your message.

On 2/11/2017 at 10:13 AM, rockguy24 said:

I'm  not available for every single event because I work a 2nd shift job every other weekend, however,  on some Saturday nights I am able to play.  

Is this the type of league that requires a person to play every single event, or is it a more casual set up then that?

Sorry so late for reply.. Been very busy... Its more casual and show up when u can.. We keep track of points.. only thing u need is to add me on ps4.. and request to join our facebook group page to be informed and sign up for events.

• Like 1

rockguy24    45
20 hours ago, Xx_Big_ACT_xX said:

Sorry so late for reply.. Been very busy... Its more casual and show up when u can.. We keep track of points.. only thing u need is to add me on ps4.. and request to join our facebook group page to be informed and sign up for events.

sounds good, you will be hearing from me by the end of the day.