Sign in to follow this  
Tim Madsen

Lost points when placing 2nd

11 posts in this topic

Tim Madsen    7
Lost points when placing 2nd

I just finished a game won 2nd place. But somehow lost 7 points. Was given 2nd place chips but  lost points . How can this be.

rockguy24    45

What teir were you in compared to everyone else at the table,  and most importantly what teir was the player that took you out in at the time?

Tim Madsen    7
On 9/4/2017 at 7:39 AM, rockguy24 said:

What teir were you in compared to everyone else at the table,  and most importantly what teir was the player that took you out in at the time?

All The same except one provisional . And it shouldn't matter you should at the very least win some points for any top 3 let alone a2nd place.

• Like 1

rockguy24    45
18 hours ago, Tim Madsen said:

All The same except one provisional . And it shouldn't matter you should at the very least win some points for any top 3 let alone a2nd place.

Yeah, I agree,  a friend of mine has this same issue and it seems to be happening the most when he's trying to jump from Platinum to Diamond.  I got extremely lucky when I made Diamond because I won most of the tournaments I played when I was a Platinum that season taking out Diamond players in the process helped a ton as well.  That season was longer too, 45 days if I remember correctly.  I only have time for one tournament a day so as you can imagine for me to have a shot at Diamond in any given season I have to be running extremely well to even have a chance.   

Tim Madsen    7

Won playing against playeres all within 30 ranks of me ideal match got a wooping 5 points . This is crazy hard enough to get rank without getting hosed while winning. And how come no dev or whatever answers these questions. There should be a 30 sec chance to leave game if you are matched against players you cant  win points off of. Or put in a standard  30 ,20,10 - 10,20,30 for winning or losing ifyou want to give bonuses  fine  but we should at least have a clue to the points system.

QDK    3

I placed second and received a 0 points - guess I should count myself lucky!  overall - I like this poker game and environment.  Thank you to the developers :)