Sign in to follow this  
-LN-

-LN- checking in

5 posts in this topic

-LN-    1
-LN- checking in

Hello, my name is LN and I'm addicted to poker.

Eh, well, maybe not addicted, but I started playing this game towards the end of last season and managed to finish within the Diamond Level of Ranked Tournament play.  As for actual poker itself, I've been playing for a very long time; I initially learned how to play five card draw, five card stud, and seven card stud when I were about six years old.  Afterwards, I learned Hold 'Em, Omaha, and several other variants.  I don't consider myself an excellent player, but I have lots of experience and I even lived in Las Vegas for a brief period of time and made a living  managed to barely survive from playing smaller staked games.  All in all, I suppose I have more experience playing cash games, but I play mostly tournaments on Prominence Poker.  Despite having played for almost three decades, I can say that I still learn new things here and there every time I play and I'm always looking to improve my game.

Despite no real money being at stake (unless you've purchased chips), I feel as though this game captures a nice semi-realistic poker experience.  The AI players from the solo games seem a bit too easy at times, but unfortunately, I feel as though it's nearly impossible to program NPCs to play like actual players.  Even so, the team who created this game have done an excellent job and I find myself playing more and more every day that I can.

I play on PS4 and if you'd ever like to play sometime, drop me a line and we'll set something up! 

Cheers and best of luck to everyone this season! :D

Shoogaboogs    4

Welcome to the game, and the ...peaceful... forum. ^_^

Congrats on diamond. That's a fantastic way to start the game. If only I'd known from the start how lucrative it is to get ranked....

Good luck n have fun!

• Thanks 1

DaWiz_    101

Hello, 

Your welcomed to join the Poker Stars Club on this site and the Poker Stars PSN community.

Here's some details regarding the community:

FB_IMG_1505350424715.thumb.jpg.1ba950aca89259a689aad5638b532888.jpg

FB_IMG_1504333115319.thumb.jpg.5f2b5797af48dc54c18c23b1b9f0adeb.jpg

See you at the tables!!!

:A_Spades: