DaWiz_

Casual Tourney Games

8 posts in this topic

DaWiz_    101

Hello Poker Stars!!!

Obviously we don't have a lot of members at the moment, but if we're able to gain some traction we can further discuss setting up dates and times to play casual tourney games. 

If you have any suggestions please let your star shine bright!!!:D

See you at the tables!B|

Edited by DaWiz_

DaWiz_    101

Well we're up to 33 members in the Poker Stars community. We recently had our 1st "Battle of the Poker Stars" 100K casual tourney game.

Edited by DaWiz_

DaWiz_    101

Daily 100K Tournaments start @ 9pm EST. You can participate by joining the community event @ Prominence Poker Tournaments (Poker Stars).

Edited by DaWiz_

DaWiz_    101

Event hosting instructions:

1. Create Event.

2. Use Buy-in amount for event name. Set the day and time (U.S. EST only). Send event invites to our community "only". You choose your own day & time. (Give other players enough time to join your events).

3. Join the event party 5-10 mins before start time. From the PP menu go to casual tournaments (friends only). As players arrive to the event party select "triangle" in the PP in-game lobby to send them game invites. Go to "Players in Party". Opponents do not have to be on your PSN friends list. Games usually take 5 mins to "gather and start" so please be patient. No mic required during process.

If all 6 players don't arrive to the event party on time invite other opponents.(You may have to use "search" to find players you're not friends with.)

4. Start the tournament when you have a full table and that's it!

5. Schedule new events by simply duplicating a past event. Send invites to our community "only". You can only create, edit, and duplicate your own events.

Lastly, this is an open community for *Poker Stars* to find High Stakes Tournaments on a regular basis with minimum wait time. 

Please use U.S. EST time zone only when scheduling events.

FYI - Event hosts are not required to use mics. 

See you at the tables!!!

Edited by DaWiz_

DaWiz_    101

Community Time Slots (Default):

North America: 9pm *Daily, 4pm *Tues. and Thurs  (U.S. EST)

Europe: 9pm *Tues. & Thurs., 2am *Daily (U.K. BST)

Community Events (Default):

Sunday - Thursday: Battle of the Poker Stars 100K Tourneys 

Friday - Saturday: Battle of the Poker Stars 200K Tourneys 

Prime Events:

Ranked off-season:

This Means War 500K Tourney

Or

Poker Domination 1M Tourney (By requests)

Competitor Expectations:

Competitors please join the event party 5 mins before start time. If you arrive after the set time you may lose your seat. Once you join the event party wait for the event host to send you a game invite. Please be patient while the event host coordinates with other players. Games usually take 5 mins to "gather and start". (This is a much shorter timeframe than public matches.) If you can't make it to an event you joined please make sure to withdraw from the event.

Competitors and event hosts are not required to use mics. Players who are mic'd up please do not share any information with other competitors that may sway the outcome of a game. Additionally, please be mindful that some players prefer not to be mic'd up. 

Please do not "gift boost spam". 

Please do not create events for other games.

Edited by DaWiz_

DaWiz_    101

Hello Poker Stars!!!

Welcome to the "best" poker community on PSN!!!

Waiting for "public" higher stake games can be a pain. That's the main reason I created this community. I joined and observed other PSN poker communities and was disappointed. 

Communities should be fun, creative, organized, instructive, engaging, and most importantly ACTIVE!!! That's my goal for this community, but I can't do it alone. 

In order for this community to function you all have to pitch in. I chose 9pm as a default time because it works best for my current situation. I figured 9pm would be a decent time for the populous also. My situation will not remain the same so I need your assistance.

It's simple... help me hosts the default time slots . You don't have to do it everyday or every other day. If you have time to attend a event then you can host a event. It's technically the same thing.

We need some good moderators. So if you love poker as much as I do then "step up" so our community isn't the next one to walk down that hallway of poker shame.

See you at the tables!!!

FB_IMG_1504333115319.thumb.jpg.78a89e4e778030e3242a9b467f607864.jpg

Edited by DaWiz_

DaWiz_    101

Community Event Host (Moderator) Requirements:

1. At least 21 yrs of age.

2. Have at least 1.5 million chips.

3. Play at least 2-3 times a week.

4. Must be patient, prompt, and organized.

5. Can't be a member or moderator of other poker communities.

Community event hosts are required to use the current event format exactly:

Battle of the Poker Stars for 100 - 200K Tourneys

This Means War for 500K Tourneys

Poker Domination for 1M Tourneys

*Include the territory abbreviation (NA, EU) denoting each territories 9pm event.

Edited by DaWiz_