Sign in to follow this  
Warp

Forum not showing new posts anymore

8 posts in this topic

Warp    94

Since the recent change in the appearance of the forum a week or so ago, apparently something else has changed too, because it's not showing new posts anymore, at least for me, even though there clearly are.

I tried removing all cookies from prominencepoker.com and reloading (which by experience I know sometimes fixes this kind of problem when the underlying forum backend is upgraded or changed), but it didn't seem to help.

ClearConscious    341
4 hours ago, Warp said:

Since the recent change in the appearance of the forum a week or so ago, apparently something else has changed too, because it's not showing new posts anymore, at least for me, even though there clearly are.

I tried removing all cookies from prominencepoker.com and reloading (which by experience I know sometimes fixes this kind of problem when the underlying forum backend is upgraded or changed), but it didn't seem to help.

Send me a screen and let me know which browser you are using.

rockguy24    38

on my PS4 browser the new posts are represented by a dot that is just blacker then the rest of the page, that's the only way I can see new posts.   If it's a new thread I actually posted in it's a star if I remember correctly then every new post after my post makes the star like that too.  If they make them another color like red for diamonds and hearts and a light gray for spades and clubs I think they would be more noticeable, just my opinion I guess.

Warp    94
9 hours ago, rockguy24 said:

the new posts are represented by a dot that is just blacker then the rest of the page

You are right. There indeed is a darker dot. It's just so close to the background color that I didn't notice.

Those icons definitely need to be more visible!

• Like 1

ClearConscious    341
On 7/10/2017 at 3:18 AM, Warp said:

20 hours ago, rockguy24 said:

on my PS4 browser the new posts are represented by a dot that is just blacker then the rest of the page, that's the only way I can see new posts.   If it's a new thread I actually posted in it's a star if I remember correctly then every new post after my post makes the star like that too.  If they make them another color like red for diamonds and hearts and a light gray for spades and clubs I think they would be more noticeable, just my opinion I guess.

Should be fixed now. Let me know if that fixes the issue or if you come across other things.

rockguy24    38
On July 11, 2017 at 7:16 PM, ClearConscious said:

Should be fixed now. Let me know if that fixes the issue or if you come across other things.

If I see a new post I will be able to tell, so far nothing new yet that I can see.

Farmer John40    138
3 hours ago, rockguy24 said:

If I see a new post I will be able to tell, so far nothing new yet that I can see.

Thanks for posting so we can verify the fix.:S