Sign in to follow this  
ClearConscious

Diamonds Update News Coming Soon

19 posts in this topic

Any chance you can make it so we can join The Diamonds at level 10?

Not all of us want to be considered traitors. ;P

Edited by UntameableAnge1
!
  • Like 1

i don't understand why we can't go higher in the ranks of the other 3 while waiting for diamonds. its so boring right now. I have skipped days now, and had not missed one day playing since the game was released in August 2016. Have done all the solo games, played ranked to the top for the last 2 months and still no update. 

ClearConscious    361
On 6/25/2017 at 0:22 PM, jewelsmom2001 said:

i don't understand why we can't go higher in the ranks of the other 3 while waiting for diamonds. its so boring right now. I have skipped days now, and had not missed one day playing since the game was released in August 2016. Have done all the solo games, played ranked to the top for the last 2 months and still no update. 

Our leveling system is getting some much needed TLC.

DPack    60

Oooh, that's pretty.

Is that 10 chairs I count at the table? Could we be seeing a hint at 9-handed tables?

• Like 1

ClearConscious    361
1 minute ago, DPack said:

Oooh, that's pretty.

Is that 10 chairs I count at the table? Could we be seeing a hint at 9-handed tables?

Concept art :)

We'll have more information about the Diamonds on our stream today which starts at 2PM PST on Twitch: www.twitch.tv/pipeworksstudio

Watched the stream today. Excited for it to hit consoles and see all the new stuff. If I remember correctly one of them mentioned in the stream a skull as a table item, which sounds epic. Nothing says your chips are mine like sitting down at the table with something like that. 

• Like 2

rockguy24    45

I see 10 seats at that poker table in the picture above as well, could it be ?

Edited by rockguy24

ClearConscious    361
6 hours ago, rockguy24 said:

I see 10 seats at that poker table in the picture above as well, could it be ?

Still 6 players.

You can expect:

• A New Affiliation
    • Venue
    • Rank
    • Clothing, Items
  • Loot Cases
    • Earn shop items, chips, boosts, and more!
    • Get one every time you level up.
  • Changes to the matchmaking in Ranked
    • Should do a better job of matching you up against players with a similar rank.
  • Progression
    • There will no longer be a level cap
  • Lots of quality of life changes
  • Bug fixes
  • Like 2

HyricanDR    145

Yeah all I care for is a date sorry. "p r e p a r i n g to give n e w s", like really? so its an announcement that an announcement will come some day for new stuff... to be announced? :P

no levels, no good, 610 since forever

Edited by HyricanDR

1 hour ago, HyricanDR said:

Yeah all I care for is a date sorry. "p r e p a r i n g to give n e w s", like really? so its an announcement that an announcement will come some day for new stuff... to be announced? :P

no levels, no good, 610 since forever

A little behind there buddy. Did you read the thread or just the title? They did a stream talking about it on Wednesday with details, and the update itself goes up today on steam and will be put out on console as soon as it clears.

HyricanDR    145
On June 30, 2017 at 9:12 PM, Red and his P90 said:

A little behind there buddy. Did you read the thread or just the title? They did a stream talking about it on Wednesday with details, and the update itself goes up today on steam and will be put out on console as soon as it clears.

First of all, in case it wasnt obvious, the whole idea was to mock the wording. You open a category called "news&updates" and find something like hi peeps we are preparing for news. Thats kinda redundant. 

Secondly, i still cant see this info you are talking about in the opening post or anywhere in the thread really. 

Last but not least, no i did not watch any stream or click further links, i was actually hoping to find those news in the news category, thats just what my brain suggests its for. Yes i read the thread. No it doesnt start "Hi folks, good news: the update launches today on stream and in about a month or so on consoles. It includes the following features..." 

Ps: Take it easy, im long past getting into arguments with pp people, it was meant - while sincere - as a sort of (famous german) humour

• Confused 1

HyricanDR    145

From the way a huge part of the pp community has shown to react whenever anyone expresses any sort of criticism, sorry to link that to you  ;)

Luck would be very much what i need against those k4 os shoves. Gl2u2

Edited by HyricanDR