Sign in to follow this  
DEATHBYPRIEST

Timer has major issues

5 posts in this topic

Can anybody help me please..... my timer limit is changing constantly with each hand.  I couldn't play earlier as it timed out after two seconds.  Does anybody know how to fix this or who I could report it to?  Thanks DEATHBYPRIEST

Nex    297

That's very odd!

I've got a few questions:

1) How long has this been occurring? Is it a new issue, or is this something you've been dealing with for a while now?

2) What platform are you playing on?

3) When you say "constantly changing," what exactly do you mean? Is the timer wheel running down faster than it should be? Does the wheel not show up at all?

Hi.  I have a Xbox1.  When its my turn and the wheel appears the time I have to place a bet varies with each turn.  It has been happening about the last 3 days.  2 seconds and folds automatically.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, DEATHBYPRIEST said:

Hi.  I have a Xbox1.  When its my turn and the wheel appears the time I have to place a bet varies with each turn.  It has been happening about the last 3 days.  2 seconds and folds automatically.

Had the same 2 days ago. The game was unplayable 

Zanatoo    117

The timer gives you longer to make your mind up on the turn and river than it does on the deal and flop. This is normal (but longer than two seconds). 

It sounds to me like you had problems with your internet connection and re-connected just in time to see the hand timer run out, which is a bummer but happens from time to time.