Nex

Quick Play Comes To Consoles In Today's Prominence Poker Update

19 posts in this topic

Nex    297

Those of you wishing you could dive into a game immediately upon firing up Prominence Poker should be pleased with today's update. Along with a handful of minor fixes and tweaks, we've added a Quick Play option to both Xbox One and PlayStation 4 versions of the game.

Here's how it works:

At the top of the Main Menu, you'll now see an option called "Quick Play." If you click that option, Prominence Poker will add you to the first available game with minimal wait. By default, Quick Play will attempt to find tables with buy-ins that are 5% of your total bankroll, but if you'd prefer higher stakes games, you can change your Default Buy-in in the Game Options menu to any level from from 5% to 80%. 

As always, the team behind Prominence Poker relies on your crucial feedback, so give Quick Play a try and let us know what you think!

• Like 1

HyricanDR    145

OT Did you fix the info on the ranked payouts x:

T Does it take us to casual games only (Will find out, just a first thought) ^^

Edited by HyricanDR
  • Like 1

ClearConscious    361
19 hours ago, HyricanDR said:

OT Did you fix the info on the ranked payouts x:

T Does it take us to casual games only (Will find out, just a first thought) ^^

The ranked payouts are something that will have to be in the next update. With consoles, we often have to submit patches weeks/months in advance for certification, so they will always lag a bit behind in that regard.

• Like 1

ClearConscious    361
1 hour ago, HyricanDR said:

Ah dang, more topics incoming "buyin 50k 1st place 30k wtf" xD good to get insight on how/when/why tho ^^

Has the update went live for you now?

HyricanDR    145

Any chance that unless data suggests people love it just that much you could change the order making browse games top, quick game 2nd?  

I failclick so often just to abbort as quick game wants to pit me in ring games which I have 0 interest in. Im sure its a nice feature, but given its automatic procedure id prefer to not have it top of the menu xD

Enjoying the newest update. Would just like to mention though that I find it rather difficult at times to find a Ranked Match within the Platinum Division. The wait time seems to be anywhere from 30 mins to an hour and some nights even more. I do enjoy the fact that the game searches through a lower bracket if no players in your division can be found but I was curious as to if there was any thought into maybe filling a table with as many "same division" players as possible and THEN searching the lower brackets. Being stuck with 4/6 Platinum Players only to just watch everyone leave can be frustrating. Anyway thanks for taking the time to read this post. Happy Gaming guys!

• Like 1

it is useless, always puts me in a 200k or 100K ring game. Need to set up quick play settings so you can choose wat type of game you want to play, i want tournemants or maybe 5k. 10k rings.

• Like 1

Nex    297
16 hours ago, ISwimFly9999749 said:

it is useless, always puts me in a 200k or 100K ring game. Need to set up quick play settings so you can choose wat type of game you want to play, i want tournemants or maybe 5k. 10k rings.

Have you changed your default buy-in in the options menu?

Jebus    2

i was wondering when the update for the diamonds is going to be released on ps4/xbox also you guys planing on having prominance poker for the switch as well???

• Like 1

ClearConscious    361
On 3/22/2017 at 10:28 AM, Jebus said:

i was wondering when the update for the diamonds is going to be released on ps4/xbox also you guys planing on having prominance poker for the switch as well???

No plans for Switch, and yes the diamonds up is going to be released on all platforms. Likely Steam first to help us tackle any issues that might have slipped through QA.

HyricanDR    145

Any estimate on that? I clocked out 610 and planned to take a break anyway so itd be interesting when next m a j o r patch hits (Diamonds/Higher ranks/Levels) ^^