Welsh

Looking for players (ps4)

9 posts in this topic

Hello fellow poker players, just looking for some people to play against I've got a mic. One day if we get enough people we could create a 'favorite group' 

I want to find a group too  - I'll try to send you a friend request and message. Looks like when you go into 'Casual Games' you can switch it from PUBLIC to FRIENDS ONLY, and I guess host your group game. I replied to another post - a guy that wants to do the same thing, weekly game with a group that wants to talk more, a little smack talking all in good fun. It does seem like most games are boring. Edit: I searched PSN for welsh, but not sure it's you. Is 'WELSH' your prominence poker name or PSN name. Mine is both so just try to contact me. 

Edited by Johnny_McNutty
Added info

I would be interested in a weekly tournament or even try to form a poker league,  but my 2nd shift job makes me unavailable when most groups are playing.  I like playing tournaments a lot more then playing ring games and just trying to find a casual tournament on PP is damn near impossible in the mornings before I go to work.  My time zone is CDT and I'm on ps4.

+ROCKGUY24 - I'm 2nd shift, too, but off on weekends. If I play during the week, it's usually in the middle of the night.

To ALL on post: does anyone know how to 'friend' or set up a group actu ally in the game or do we need to 'friend' each other outside the game on Playstation, then when you go to a casual game, it gives you the option of changing it from 'PUBLIC' to 'FRIENDS ONLY', but I think you can invite your PLAYSTATION friends into the game. So, I think we all need to send friend requests outside of the game. My Playstation ID is same as Poker - Johnny_McNutty - so go to friends, search for me and send me a friend request and we can hopefully coordinate from there 

Edited by Johnny_McNutty
Misspellings
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, Johnny_McNutty said:

+ROCKGUY24 - I'm 2nd shift, too, but off on weekends. If I play during the week, it's usually in the middle of the night.

To ALL on post: does anyone know how to 'friend' or set up a group actu ally in the game or do we need to 'friend' each other outside the game on Playstation, then when you go to a casual game, it gives you the option of changing it from 'PUBLIC' to 'FRIENDS ONLY', but I think you can invite your PLAYSTATION friends into the game. So, I think we all need to send friend requests outside of the game. My Playstation ID is same as Poker - Johnny_McNutty - so go to friends, search for me and send me a friend request and we can hopefully coordinate from there 

I will send you one after I get home from work tonight,  I work every other weekend.

On 3/17/2017 at 10:34 AM, rockguy24 said:

I would be interested in a weekly tournament or even try to form a poker league,  but my 2nd shift job makes me unavailable when most groups are playing.  I like playing tournaments a lot more then playing ring games and just trying to find a casual tournament on PP is damn near impossible in the mornings before I go to work.  My time zone is CDT and I'm on ps4.

www.midnightpokerleague.webs.com   we play every Friday and Saturday at 11pm.. Multi Table tournaments with qualifiers and final tables.. we track points and crown champions with a real life wrist band (as shown on website) for each champion. always taking recruits.. if interested add me on ps4 (same name as my ID here...) request to join the league by joining on Facebook (USA PLAYERS ONLY).. https://www.facebook.com/groups/midnightpokerleague/

20 hours ago, Xx_Big_ACT_xX said:

www.midnightpokerleague.webs.com   we play every Friday and Saturday at 11pm.. Multi Table tournaments with qualifiers and final tables.. we track points and crown champions with a real life wrist band (as shown on website) for each champion. always taking recruits.. if interested add me on ps4 (same name as my ID here...) request to join the league by joining on Facebook (USA PLAYERS ONLY).. https://www.facebook.com/groups/midnightpokerleague/

What time zone is that?

• Like 1